- type: vibrational shaker
- type of cans: Round / Square / Oval
- can handling: 40 kg (77 lbs)
- maximum can height: 410mm (16.1 in)
- footprint: 0,48 m2 (5.1 ft2)
- Very low total cost of ownership.
- Robust electrical components suitable for regions with power fluctuations.
- User friendly operation.
- Three pre-set shaking intervals.
- Sturdy and durable transparent hinge door.
- Removable covers for easy maintenance and cleaning.
Shakers: A word on vibrational mixing
Vibrational mixing is based on the vertical force applied to the paint cans. This simple, yet effective technical solution is traditionally one of the most common ways of mixing colorants into the base paints.
Vibrational shaking affects the paint can with its high force in the upwards and downwards
direction, therefore the qualitative construction of the shakers is key to the end result in
terms of mixing capabilities and overall durability of the unit itself.